Female-founded in 2014 by Bronya Shillo, Fishers Island Lemonade is always seeking qualified candidates to join our growing team! Learn more about Fishers Island Lemonade in our Find Your Island video on YouTube. View our list of open full-time and part-time jobs & career opportunities below.
We are currently looking for Field Sales Representatives for Florida and Connecticut/Rhode Island. The Field Sales Representative is responsible for achieving volume and distribution goals for Fishers Island Lemonade. The FSR works autonomously to maintain and expand current accounts and open new accounts within the territory. A high emphasis is placed on increasing the availability and visibility of products in new and existing accounts. The FSR represents Fishers Island Lemonade at various functions and supports the Sales Management Team in the development of programs and ensuring wholesaler accountability.
• Selling the Fishers Island Lemonade portfolio and achieving volume objectives for the state in retail accounts (both On- & Off-Premise).
• Achieve distribution, display space(s), and shelf placements in off-premise retail accounts.
• Secure menu features, back bar placements, and promotions to bring brand awareness to on-premise retail accounts.
• Support wholesalers in sales merchandising activities such as building displays, developing and displaying point of sale, etc.
• Identifying accounts that are not being penetrated with FIL products, and develop a plan to close new business.
• Conducting sampling events, waitstaff/bartender educations, and evening promotions.
• Track and record daily market visits through our in house sales reporting software.
• Must be 21 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, and a safe driving record with a reliable mode of transportation to travel to and from various locations
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
• Experience in the alcohol beverage industry (preferred)
• Excellent problem solving & communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals
• Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights/weekends)
• Ability to lift and move 45+ pounds
• Ability to climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point-of-sale frequently
• Must be able to personally pay or charge ordinary and necessary business expenses that will be reimbursed on a monthly basis
• Candidates must reside in or near their territory
*Please provide an up-to-date resume, cover letter, and a minimum of two professional references.
Fishers Island Lemonade is looking to expand our team! We’re currently hiring Brand Ambassadors to help with in-store sampling/tasting demos, festivals, events, and online brand awareness. This is a part-time, remote position with the opportunity for growth.
Brand ambassadors spread the word about FIL by sampling products, educating customers and influencers on our story, and creating an overall awareness of the brand. The ideal candidate will be passionate about learning about Fishers Island Lemonade, a great team player, friendly, responsible, and available to work evenings and weekends (especially holiday weekends Memorial Day through Labor Day).
Currently hiring in New Jersey, Massachusetts (Boston, Cape Cod, Shoreline), Maryland, Delaware, New York (Long Island, Westchester, Manhattan), Connecticut, and Rhode Island. Must be 21+.
Interested in learning more about our jobs & career opportunities? Contact us.